We are looking for candidates interested in joining engineering team responsible for software development space industry. We are mostly active in activities focused on embedded on-board software or MBSE (Model Based Software Engineering) solutions. Our activities are related to the software development in scope of space missions focusing on modern global challenges, under the auspices of international space agencies.
By joining N7 Space you can expect:
- Everyday technical challenges,
- Working with new space hardware and custom designs,
- Putting a lot of attention to details, quality and development process,
- Using different programming languages including formal modelling tools,
- Support from all the crew members that will help you grow and learn new things,
- Stable employment in international projects that can end with rocket launch.
Please check following open positions. You can apply directly via contact.
Embedded Software Engineer (Junior/Mid)
- Excellent knowledge of C and C++
- Experience with ARM or SPARC processors
- Experience with unit test frameworks
- Experience with low-level debugging of embedded systems with GDB
- Knowledge of Python scripting and UML language
- Experience with real-time operating systems (RTEMS, FreeRTOS)
Software Engineer (Junior/Mid)
- Knowledge of C, C++, C#, Java, Python
- In depth knowledge of theoretical computer science
- Nice to have experience with formal modelling languages ASN.1, AADL, SDL, SysML
- Experience with software testing on unit and integration level
- Experience with QT